The Lazarus Foundation provides need-based scholarships and other support assistance to college bound students in the US and Jamaica. We would like to meet the needs that are not being met by other government and nongovernment sources. We have the following programs:
FOSTER CARE SUPPORT
(By Solicitation Only)
Applicants must be a ward of the state at the time of application or be under the legal guardianship of someone other than birth or adoptive parents. Applicant must be accepted in or attending an accredited college, university or trade school.
In keeping with our mission, the Lazarus Foundation provides financial support to students through the following programs:
Books, transportation and some college financial support ($250, $500, $1000)
- 2.5 or Higher GPA (cumulative)
- High School Senior or College Student
- Enrolled in at least 9 Credits per Semester
- Community involvement or gainfully employed (part-time)
- Must be referred by a recognized Foster Care Organization, Social Services, School Administrator, Community Mentor or Member of the Clergy
- Applicant must be accepted in, or attending an, accredited college, university or trade school.
High School Scholarship/Support Grants:
Assistance with college application process (individual needs), Application fee(s), S.A.T. and A.C.T. fee(s)
Grant amount will vary depending on application fee(s), number of applications and each student’s individual case. We accept applications throughout the year and will respond to applications within 90 days.
- 3.0 or higher GPA (cumulative)
- Community involvement (social organizations, church, etc.), participation in a sport and/ or extra curricular activities in school.
- If the applicant is not involved in the community and does not participate in a sport or extra curricular activity, he/she must be gainfully employed and work a minimum of 15 hours per week
- High school senior or college student
- Enrollment in at least nine credits per semester
Support Assistance Qualifications:
- 3.0 or higher GPA (cumulative)
- Community involvement (social organizations, church, etc.), participation in a sport and/ or extra curricular activities in school
- If the applicant is not involved in the community and does not participate in a sport or extra curricular activity, they must be gainfully employed and work a minimum if 15 hours per week.
- At least a junior in high school.
If You are considering buying remedies online, now may be the when to start. To get medicaments online from a trusted online pharmacy is safe. There are anti-epileptic medicines. It affects chemicals in the body that are involved in the cause of some types of pain. Levitra is for the treatment of impotency and similar states when erection is of low quality. A lot of health care providers ask about where to purchase cialis online. Perharps every adult has heard about . More data about this matter available at . Sometimes men need drugs to resolve sexual health problem. Diabetes, stress, kidney diseases, and some medicines can reduce your interest in sex. Realizing what underlying stressors may exist is the most important step in treatment. Unfortunately nearly all over-the-counter drugs have some kind of unwanted aftereffects, from muscle aches to death. Preparatory to purchasing Levitra or other generic, inform your doctor if you are allergic to it. Druds may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause other problems. The very great point make sure that when you purchase medicines like Levitra online, you get real drug. Many of the online pharmacies sell online really risky fakes.